Here we go, my first post! First off let me introduce myself. My name is Ann-Marie and I currently write as the Chicago Psychic Examiner on Examiner.com. I love all aspects of the paranormal with psychic mediumship being at the forefront. My hopes for the blog is to share ideas, beliefs, and information about ghosts, psychics, mediums, and much much more. All beliefs and ideas are welcome, we learn from each other by sharing. Thanks for stopping by. If you would like to join me on my journey into the paranormal, click follow and come along for the ride!

2 comments:

  1. Natasha says:

    Hi, Ann-Marie! I look forward to reading more of your blog posts! I love to read about others' experiences as I'm working on my own abilities. =] I hope you update your blog soon!

    Beautiful Blessings,
    Natasha <3

  1. Ann-Marie says:

    Greeting Natasha,
    Its great to have you following. Sorry I haven't got the blog updated as soon as I would have liked. I look forward to your comments, and sharing on the blog. It is wonderful that you are working on your own abilities. I hope you will find some useful information here, and any questions and comments are always welcome.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Art work Credit

Art work by Chris Hortsch
http://www.chris-hortsch.de/artwork.html

About Me

My photo
I currently write as the Chicago Psychic Examiner for Examiner.com. I have spent my adult adult life in search of the truths about psychics, mediums, and all things paranormal. My works include paranormal investigator, teaching psychic medium-ship, Reiki master-teacher, spirit communication and researching the supernatural.

Followers

Blog Archive